RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
The Dumas Agency is also able to take on your rental properties, our sole aim being: to offer you a ‘no-worries' management, without constraints. Strong in the knowledge of what it has learnt in The Golden Triangle, the Dumas Agency will bring all its know-how to bear, together with its exclusive services, on the task of finding trustworthy tenants, administering your properties efficiently on a day-to-day basis and making your revenue secure. Rental property management is all the more profitable since our fees, (corresponding to 10 % of the rental sum), are tax-deductible from the totality of property tax revenue.
Being very experienced and trained in the latest methods, our advisers have a real knowledge of the property market and a complete know-how regarding all the tasks of managing rental property, able to help you with all the technical, legal and fiscal obligations to do with your patrimony.
An appraisal and evaluation of your property:
- An estimation of the rental value of your property
- Establishment of the obligatory technical diagnostics
- The editing of photos to be put on our website, in our agency windows and in specialist magazines (such as ‘Dream Home').
- Visiting the property with prospective tenants
- Selecting the tenants on the basis of strict and exhaustive criteria
- The drafting of a rental contract with the settlement of the 1st month's rent and a security deposit
- Request for proof of a comprehensive household insurance cover as well as yearly maintenance of heaters.
- A complete inventory of the property with detailed photos of the same.
- Recovery and the depositing of rents and provisions made for charges
- The paying of your charges and taxes
- Monthly transfer of funds held back for your account
- Management of unpaid rents with the initiation of legal proceedings
- Representation in terms of all technical, legal and fiscal obligations concerning your property
- Management and follow-up of any work undertaken and its seeing through to completion
- Direct management of any conflicts arising
- Advice and assistance in evaluating your real estate patrimony
- Annual revision of rent on the legal basis of the INSEE referenced indices.
With more than 40 years of presence in the property market of the Golden Triangle : Villefranche sur Mer, Beaulieu sur Mer, St Jean Cap Ferrat, the Dumas Agency places the very best rental propositions at your disposal, whether it be for the whole year round or for seasonal apartments or villas. Our profession ranges over a number of criteria :
- Visiting property/photo
- The estimation of rental values
- The advertising of the property on the internet, placing publicity cards
- The search for tenants with an exact analysis of the candidate's dossiers
- The drafting of leases, inventories with photos
- The establishment of the obligatory diagnostics (i.e. the Carrez Law, regarding natural and technological risks, a diagnostic of energy performance)
Whether it is a furnished or unfurnished rental, our advisers require a complete dossier from the tenant, made up of the following elements :
- receipts from the last three rent payments made
- the last electricity/gas bill
- the last 3 payslips
- the last tax bill
- Bank details
- an act of warranty (if there is a guarantor)
Upon entering the apartment, the tenant will be asked to pay a month's rent, including charges, a deposit and our agency fees (corresponding to a month's rent, not including charges).
From one week to several months, our employees are there to listen to your needs in order to find what you're looking for in holiday locations
There are several things to bear in mind:
- 25 % of the sum due is required once confirmation of the rental is made
- Signature of the rental contract
- The balance is to be settled one month before the date of arrival
- A guarantee deposit made on the handing over of the keys
- Verification and signing of the photographic inventory
- Bed and bathroom linen not supplied, (the possibility of hiring them)
- Obligatory cleaning on quitting the property to be settled on departure (rates vary depending on the property)
- If a rental property is for longer than a month: electricity is a supplementary charge.