The Dumas Management Agency can look after the management of your real estate in France and carry out, in your name, all the procedures to ensure its upkeep and conservation. We can also manage all your personal needs during your stays.
- The representation of the owner before various tax authorities (direct or indirect contribution, registering, etc.), public administration (the Ministry of Town Planning and Housing, the prefecture, the town council, Police and sanitary services, Land register, postal services, etc.), private bodies and all the service companies (water, gas, electricity)
- Assistance and advice in the management of your property, your rights and obligations.
- The effecting and control of any necessary work (finding trades people, analysing estimates, checking on the worksite)
- Control and payment of bills (water, gas, electricity, telephone, maintenance contracts, etc.)
- Insurance policies against fire and other risks managed, signing all insurance policies and agreements to this effect and paying the premiums.
- The organisation and management of the house's upkeep, garden and swimming pool included.
- The management of the personnel working in your property (the hiring of the personnel, fixing their wages, paying them, terminating their contracts and replacing them, where necessary)
- The amicable settling of disputes, though, where difficulties are encountered, we can undertake legal proceedings.
A specialist in property law, the Dumas Agency offers you a management of your property which meets all your needs. We are at your entire disposal for all bespoke services.